Sunday, October 16, 2011

HR INTERVIEW QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS

1.  Tell me about yourself ?
A) You have to tell only about yourself answer should be short and simple first
a. Tell your name and where are you from just tell only the place 
    Ex: My name is ------- and I am from -------.
b. Tell your highest qualification and work experience (if any)
    Ex: I am a b.tech graduate from college name  and tell only how much experience in the field name
c. Tell your strengths 
    Ex: Tell your achievements in college ,  in your company , 
d. Tell about your family
     Ex: My father is employee , mother is housewife, i have one brother and one sister.

2. Tell me about your strengths?
A. Tell all your positive qualities with examples from your previous work experience

3. Why do you want this job?
or
4. Why you want to work for our company?
or 
5.What is your dream company?
or
6.What attracted you to this company?
or 
6. What do you know about this company?
A)
      1. I want to see myself in this position for which ever you are applying.
      2. Your company has world class environment 
      3. Your company is a fortune 500 company
      4. Carrier growth is good in your company
      5. The company growth is increased at a faster rate
      6. Your company is employee friendly , some of my friends working here suggested me openings are    
           there in our company , to work for your company is my aspiration .
      7. Tell about the company profile and ranking and about the work environment.

7.  Why should i hire you? 
A) Tell about your work experience, your skills in the fields and achievements and rewards in your previous  
     company. Prove yourself that you are the best person for him to hire you

8. Are you willing to relocate?
A) Yes.

9. Work or Money?
A. As per client requirements

10. Hard Work or Smart Work?
A) If i have the knowledge about the project i can use my smart work and complete the work before the  given time 
    If i do not have the knowledge about the project i will work hard and learn the things quickly and i will   complete before the given time as early as possible.

11. Notice period?
A) I already had a informed my HR regarding this job interview i will join your company tell me the date when i have to join.

12. If you have any issue in the office whom will u report first?
A) I will share with my leaders.



No comments:

Post a Comment